BRIDGING YOUR RISKS
"You will be doing your best and also require the best from your partners to ensure your shipment's safe arrival at its destination. That’s what we do.
And we do more. Under anticipation of possible adverse circumstances and based on our long-standing experience, we try, as far as possible, to keep you out of harms way.
Security always involves quality. That’s what we can offer "
Angela Reinhardt, Head of IT Management (authorised signatory)
Expertise in quality and risk management is as important as it is varied. Seabridge ensures safety through a number of measures and offers:
- certified quality management system according to ISO 9001 by TÜV SÜD
- certification by the customs administration as a "Reliable Economic Operator" (AEO-F)
- registration as Regulated Agent (Airfreight)
- continuous training of our employees
- compliance with hazardous goods regulations
- continuous monitoring and compliance with international safety and anti-terrorism legislation
- tailored insurance solutions
Security and reliability to the highest degree are self-evident for us. And thus for you too.
For questions, please contact:
Andrey Altbregin, Head of Process Management (authorised signatory)
Phone +49 40 374933-32, Email altbregin(at)seabridge.de