"10 kg or 100 tons, once a year or every day, in the next town or on the other side of the world - each item is important.
The success story of Seabridge is based not on quantity but on quality: A lofty claim, which my colleagues and I and our international partners all live up to. You will sense it on every job.
In this way we are not just a service provider, but a real partner. "
Andrey Altbregin, Head of Process Management (authorised signatory)
Seabridge Transport GmbH operates a variety of services worldwide:
- Transport by sea, air, road and rail
- Full and part loads, groupage
- Open groupage service and buyer's consolidation
- Project logistics
- Food logistics
- Warehousing and distribution solutions
The additional services that we offer over and above transportation relieve the strain on the customer almost completely and all from one source!
Each consignment has a central contact for the entire process control. Convenient online tools provide transparency and flexibility at all times. This is the only way to ensure the job is done clearly and effectively for everyone involved.
Facts and figures about Seabridge:
- Founded in 1981 in Hamburg
- Owner-managed, independent company
- 45 employees
- Branch in Prague since 1992
- Global partner networks
- certified as Authorized Economic Operator (AEO-F) and Regulated Agent (Airfreight)
- Represented in established associations
- Annual sales of about 20 million Euros